Monday, May 19, 2014

Personalized Gifts from Frecklebox

I got my product samples in from Frecklebox and they are so cute! My daughter is thrilled, because now that I photographed them, she's free to play with everything.

I have two lines with Frecklebox, Greetings from India and Woodland Gnomes. Each line has a lunchbox, coloring book, stickers and puzzle. They make really cute gifts that can be personalized. There is nothing more special than a personalized gift!


Lunch boxes with chalkboard inside.



Stickers to decorate!



Cute personalized puzzle.



20 page coloring book with child's name on every page!



Here is the Woodland Gnome Collection.... so cute!



Lots of pages to color and activities, too.



Personalize anything you want!

Thanks for reading,

Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...