Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Join me in a free workshop for your inner critic!

I know for me, my own inner critic is my worst critic... always second guessing myself, comparing myself unfairly to others.... this has been since I was about six years old! Sometimes it's helpful... never being satisfied with my work, always wanting to do better. But sometimes it can feel overwhelming and can hold me back.

So when this Soothe Your Inner Critic workshop arrived in my inbox, I signed-up right away! Click here to learn more..... I'll probably have to do the recorded version.... the chances of my kids letting me sit in front of the computer on a Saturday morning are about zero! Luckily, I'm sure the recorded version is just as good..... oh and it's free!



Enjoy your day!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...