Monday, January 17, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

I thought I'd share a few of my favorite things, a few things work related and few things personal.... I'll probably add to this as I go, but these are a few of my favorites right now:

Papertrey Ink a great site for beautiful paper, embellishments, stamps and inspiration. I'm actually quite addicted to it.... really it's a sickness! I secretly make cute little cards and altered notebooks at night when the kids go to sleep. It's my creative outlet. My time to experiment with color, composition without any expectations. So fun! And expensive!

Color Trends + Palettes :: COLOURlovers love this site for color palette inspiration. You can build a palette you like and it gives you the RGB and HEX values.

Maria Carluccio.com one of my favorite artists right now. Her stuff is so inspirational. It just makes me happy. I have one of her prints in my bedroom. It's one of the first things I see in the morning, other than my DH of course.

Oopsy daisy - Fine Art for Kids again, very inspirational!

• Ballet Body by Jennifer Galardi - I love this work out. After I drop my little one off at preschool, I have a hard time sitting down to work, so I usually work out for an hour or so. This workout is one of my favorites right now.

• My All Time Favorite Thing????? Watching my children laugh and play. Sounds cheesy, yes I'm aware. But really, watching them enjoy their childhood makes all those sleepless nights, dirty diapers and the condition that the back seat of my car is in right now, worth it.

Thanks for reading. On to do one of my other favorite things.... sleep!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...