Monday, March 11, 2013

Umbrellaphants Party and Tiny Menagerie booties

I have a few images to show today! I got a great surprise on my front porch the other day... samples of my Umbrellaphants baby shower party collection that I did with Unique Inc. came in. There were two giant boxes filled with paper plates, napkins, cups, invitations, balloons, banners, gift bags and all kinds of decorations for a boy or girl baby shower. here is just a small sample:





Then I got an email from my fabric licensee of some photos that a very talented designer took of some baby booties she made with my fabric line Tiny Menagerie. You can see the whole fabric line here as well as some of my other collections at: http://camelotfabrics.com/designers/heather-rosas.html



These are so sweet! I wish I had them when my kids were babies!

Have a great day!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...