Friday, April 5, 2013

Stitched Garden and Tiny Menagerie Fabric!

I got my fabric samples in the other day from Camelot Fabrics and I couldn't be happier! I spent the last few days trimming all the fabric down to fat quarters and last night until 11:30 pressing it so it could make its debut on my website and blog. I have more to photograph including Naughty Puppies, Whoo's Cute and Umbrellaphants. More to come!

I've also been updating my site (including a boutique!) in preparation for Surtex and Licensing Show which are just around the corner... so much to do!

Here's Stitched Garden:





and Tiny Menagerie:





I'm planning on posting some easy (read: no-sew) projects with these collections soon. Just the fabric, some fusible web, spray mount and my trusty iron. Stay tuned!

Heather














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...